Email marketing is an incredibly powerful marketing tool to have in a company’s arsenal of marketing techniques, and should be an integral part of the overall marketing strategy of any business. However, very few companies are actually able to do what they need to master this technique. As a result, they lag behind and miss out on potential revenue growth. So, what’s the secret? Well, there really is no perfect formula, but there are certain things you can do to improve the results of your email marketing campaign. Please take a look at the following several six steps:
Make it Valuable Sending your customer an endless string of useless information, will be forwarded to trash and marked as spam immediately. Instead, to make sure that the content of your emails is useful for your readers, offer something valuable. There can be links to helpful articles, a few valuable tips or coupons, interesting news about your new product issues, or events, organized by your company.
Be Consistent If you really want to reach your customers and create your brand image, you need to be consistent in your e-mail efforts. Do not just send a e-mail disorganized, spamming your potential customers with useless and irrelevant information. It is better to create an organized editorial calendar, in order to build a regular newsletter. Once such a newsletter, has been created, it can be send at least weekly.
Include a clear call to action It is a fact that people do what they say. Instead of hoping that your prospects will take action, tell them! Whatever the purpose of your e-mail address is, whether to sell a new product or service to get people to sign up for an event or webinar, use action words like “click here to buy now” or “signed today,” to encourage your readers to this goal.
Keep it simple and short. Nobody wants to spend their time to reading unexpected unfamiliar email. Creating an email marketing campaign, will catch your potential customer’s attention. So , make your content concise and clear for anybody to read and most important short. Try to explain your point in 2-3 sentences. Keep in mind that the majority of readers look only at the first or second sentences.
Perform the highest quality. You do not need to focus on every core products or service; you only need to explain what the best you think your customer will be interested to the most.
Keep it compatible. There are so many different operating systems and devices. No one knows what and how to retrieve and read. E-mail make sure you make your email acceptable within the most popular email services. Try to keep your content without pictures, as many programs automatically disable this option.
Remember, make it short, valuable, consistent and accessible.
Take a look at the following examples:
Example 1. Invitation Email:
We invite you to visit our unique business platform, which allows you
- Open your own branded online store
- Increase your brand recognition, by being integrated with a community network
- Run Daily Coupons promotions
- Increase social awareness
- Create professional business profile
- Optimize professional search engines
Create intelligent social media marketing
Please proceed to the link glabex.com
Example 2: Conformation email
Thanks for joining Glabex. You have successfully signed up.
We’ve automatically generated the following Glabex username for you:
You can change your username and password by going to your profile settings.
Now on to the fun part – sign in to Glabex and get started!
These simple tips will help you master this email marketing techniques and remove the mystery of great email marketing campaigns, you can turn your mediocre marketing campaigns and e-mail into a dynamic revenue-generating machine.
How to choose an agency and how many agencies to use
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”), search results.
Before moving forward, ask yourself a few questions which will help you to decide:
1. How many leads or sales per month/week/day do you want to generate?
2. What is your estimated budget?
3. Do you have different verticals/domains and whether the keyword set is vast or limited?
If your web resource is small and aimed at one specific type of business, then one agency is enough, otherwise there are just too many over-lapping aspects that could cancel each other out. The agencies would be competing against each other and it could hurt your overall SEO campaign and its rating. Choose a company that has a good understanding of the keyword search volume. So it’s better to choose an agency with a good reputation. Keep in mind that it could be costly.
If your website is a big portal and has different departments, then you can hire 3-4 agencies based on their previous work. These agencies would work on different sections of your website, creating different keywords for each section. In this case their independent work will not be negatively affected by the work of the other agencies. Using a multi-agency approach will enable you to choose based on each agency’s performance.
If you do not have a big budget or you’re looking for a simple promotion campaign for your small business or start-up, do not waste your time on SEO which was created by Google for Google searches. Instead, create simple user-friendly profiles for your company on Glabex.com; list your all products, upload product images, and upload videos. This service is free for any business, and it allows you to create an online presence for your business.
- Text must be clear and simply written, with minimal content as the most people don’t read lots of text on a website
- A company’s website should reflect its main business, so don’t forget put the objective on the front page or a short description of your services and products
- Include only quality content, with video, and a tone of individualized personality that is useful to the audience is a great way to promote SEO
- Attract customer’s attention with some videos or flash features. But take care not to overdo it; if your marketing has too many bells and whistles, it’s just a distraction
- Make sure that your site updated with modern features, as people want to see fresh, cutting-edge designs concise content and a hint of personality
- Creative and unique design is the best way to stand out from the crowd. When being creative, do not forget to focus on your stakeholders
- A site should first be engaging, and then attract leads. Sometimes that means being informative, other times that could mean being entertaining
- Try to keep a healthy balance. Text should be balanced with rich media which keeps users engaged and happy. The brightest solution is not always the most attractive
- Do not forget about navigation; try to make the interface intuitive and easy to use
- Do not forget to include your keywords; your website should be SEO friendly
- Try to include several examples to show people what you can do or what you’ve done for your clients – that’s what people want to see
- Follow your brand image. If your agency is positioned as the bright, creative team, then your website should reflect that. If your brand dictates that you are a serious agency, working with professionals, then users should have that experience. Websites should be designed in cool colors.
You don’t want to bother with website creating? Just create a company profile on Glabex.com!
Glabex provides all the necessary tools to make your online presence unique and catchy. It allows you to upload multimedia, provide descriptive information and link your business profile page with the major social media networks. Your Glabex profile page is well-balanced and has a modern design. On Glabex you can collaborate with your customers and create your own free domain name! It’s a FREE tool. You will never think about hosting or providers, SEO or programming.
Go to Glabex.com and enrich your business online presence in just one minute!
- Customization and Individualization approach
You need to gather and present precise information. This data should enrich your video content and be aimed at the specific type of audience. For instance; you can use data from the customers purchasing and browsing history, geo location targeting, account information and social, lifestyle and behavioral details, hobbies and other information about the customer. The more customized content you create, the better your video marketing will be.
- Variable data generates more leads
If 90% of the data is the same, it will not enrich your personalized content at all. You will probably reach only a small portion of your target audience. The same content doesn’t provide incremental value. Try to diversify your data to create more opportunities to address various individual cases and needs with real-based personalization.
- Life Video calls to action
Video is an effective communicative tool for brands to create bright, easy to utilize messages for their customers. Video marketing is about action. Try to make an effective call-to-action movement in your video like; make a purchase, register for a VIP program, accept a highly relevant offer, call the support center, cancel their contract, etc.
For example video may consist of:
1) Shipping information/online buying instructions confusion
2) Discounts polices
3) Promotes a Value-added Service
Are you unsure about where to host and how to distribute your video content? There are a lot of video hosting websites, social media websites etc. For example: glabex.com allows you to create a business profile, upload images, upload videos about your company, post your services and products, and distribute it on your social network.
Creating the network of resellers, agents, brokers, representatives
You can use the Push Strategy in the following cases:
1. Your product is popular and does not involve deep customization
2. You are new to the market
3. You have a tainted reputation and you can “borrow” mediator’s reputation
4. You’re not going to stay long in this market and the release of this product is temporary
1. Advertising your product, in same time you advertise Reseller
2. There are the costs associated with sales, within a developed system of discounts for resellers, various contests, loyalty programs, providing them with various promotional materials, training, sales and so on.
3. Nothing keeps the reseller to break the contract with you
4. It is difficult to control and predict sales. Small businesses always have a certain dependence on distributers which are always pursuing their own interests
5. The breach of contract with a key agent can almost completely block the flow of new customers. This is a fairly common situation where the agent is “big”, and you are “small”
Selling by yourself
1. To release services or products under its own brand
2. To position your product as an element of prestige and service for the elite
3. By investing money in product advertising, in same time you will be supporting your brand
4. To get better control over sales and more stable ROI
1. The implementation of this strategy requires a financial and time costs
2. Your business is highly dependent on your reputation
Be Smart, do not share your profits with resellers
Sell on glabex.com – Save your time and money
Glabex.com is a unique platform, which helps you to sell your product by yourself, reach enormous number of customers, build your brand and create a reputation
it is combination of eCommerce with eBusienss elements, plus social synchronization. Glabex Commerce solutions.
Glabex is an essential tool for your business
Glabex understands the importance of bringing equal opportunity to everyone and making the world of online business fair, sustainable and fun
Glabex provides many FREE services for business
Design Your Company Page
- Advertise your company and products as anytime and anywhere
- Add a high-level overview of your business
- Upload your company logo, photos and videos, customized filters, tags, product and services
Put your business online at No cost
Be promoted via all search engines
Create a List of your products and services
- List as many items as you need, using more than 4000 different categories to present your products and services
- Add a description, filters, features, images, videos, coupons, offers, discounts
- Advertise via major social networking websites
Easy Products uploading tools
Create Coupon Campaigns
- Coupons help you to attract new customers, and keep current customers loyal
- Special offers give patrons an incentive to continue shopping, which increases sales
- Online coupon offers can be updated as often as needed or even quickly revised to beat your competitors’ offers
Create a unique, customize Deals and Coupons
We aim to be the place where ideas and innovations can be easily transformed into useful business tools and resources
We are working hard to ensure that your business will operate smoothly and we want your online experience to be enjoyable.
Learn Product Development class with new published article – Push Strategy vs Pull Strategy.