- Customization and Individualization approach
You need to gather and present precise information. This data should enrich your video content and be aimed at the specific type of audience. For instance; you can use data from the customers purchasing and browsing history, geo location targeting, account information and social, lifestyle and behavioral details, hobbies and other information about the customer. The more customized content you create, the better your video marketing will be.
- Variable data generates more leads
If 90% of the data is the same, it will not enrich your personalized content at all. You will probably reach only a small portion of your target audience. The same content doesn’t provide incremental value. Try to diversify your data to create more opportunities to address various individual cases and needs with real-based personalization.
- Life Video calls to action
Video is an effective communicative tool for brands to create bright, easy to utilize messages for their customers. Video marketing is about action. Try to make an effective call-to-action movement in your video like; make a purchase, register for a VIP program, accept a highly relevant offer, call the support center, cancel their contract, etc.
For example video may consist of:
1) Shipping information/online buying instructions confusion
2) Discounts polices
3) Promotes a Value-added Service
Are you unsure about where to host and how to distribute your video content? There are a lot of video hosting websites, social media websites etc. For example: glabex.com allows you to create a business profile, upload images, upload videos about your company, post your services and products, and distribute it on your social network.
Have you ever thought about having an online presence as a small business owner?
Once I started my business, I asked myself the following questions:
Once I started my business, I asked myself the following questions:
- What is actually having an online business presence means ?
- Why my business need a proper online presences ?
- How it will effect the way I do business ?
Online Presence Means
Just the tools we use to do business online are different due to the new technology.
In current environment online presence means having at least the following:
- Business web site;
- Facebook Page, Twitter Account;
- Online Store
Please note result depends how well you use these tools
- Only Having online presence only will not generate business for you. It is just like opening a high street shop does not guarantee that you will get business. New business generation depends on how well you market your shop online or offline.
- Therefore, customers are getting more and more demanding and want to interact with the businesses using new communication tools before they decide to buy. For this you need a two way communication tools such as website with a blog and social media properties.
Why Small Businesses Need Online Presence
- World has changed whether you accept it or not.
- Nowadays customers want to see what other people say about any business they are going to do business with.
- This is not possible to find out from phone directory or yellow pages alone.
- Therefore, people find businesses online and like to check reviews before deciding to do business with any one.
How It Will Effect Your Business
Online presence give you the freedom to sell potentially across the globe as long as you can deliver.
Some of the benefits of having a good online presence
1. Power to sell more through another powerful channel;
- Potential to sell all over the world;
- Social Media tools help word of mouth marketing;
- Potential of make a system and sell on auto pilot;
- Low operating expense compare to brick & mortar business.
Business owners like you are busy people
- Not time for posting in dozens of social media platforms..
- No time for organizing online stores..
- No time for charting with customers and replaying on reviews..
- No time at all!
Glabex business tool!
- It is free!
- Easy to set up your professional business presence;
- Integrated Marketing Tool, which focuses primarily on the business development;
- Social Sync Tool allows to manage your social marketing from one place with on click!
- Ecommerce Platform !
- Centralized customer communication tool!
- Professional Media library!
it is combination of eCommerce with eBusienss elements, plus social synchronization. Glabex Commerce solutions.
Glabex is an essential tool for your business
Glabex understands the importance of bringing equal opportunity to everyone and making the world of online business fair, sustainable and fun
Glabex provides many FREE services for business
Design Your Company Page
- Advertise your company and products as anytime and anywhere
- Add a high-level overview of your business
- Upload your company logo, photos and videos, customized filters, tags, product and services
Put your business online at No cost
Be promoted via all search engines
Create a List of your products and services
- List as many items as you need, using more than 4000 different categories to present your products and services
- Add a description, filters, features, images, videos, coupons, offers, discounts
- Advertise via major social networking websites
Easy Products uploading tools
Create Coupon Campaigns
- Coupons help you to attract new customers, and keep current customers loyal
- Special offers give patrons an incentive to continue shopping, which increases sales
- Online coupon offers can be updated as often as needed or even quickly revised to beat your competitors’ offers
Create a unique, customize Deals and Coupons
We aim to be the place where ideas and innovations can be easily transformed into useful business tools and resources
We are working hard to ensure that your business will operate smoothly and we want your online experience to be enjoyable.
Creating and marketing any kind of content and spreading it, is now as easy as never before.
This has been developed by the advent of social networking boom and blogging software that facilitate fast efficient multi-media publishing.
Content in our days is not a “content”, if it is not shared!
Some facts about history of “Content”
Facts proving incredible grow of online content
- Facebook has approximately 90 billion images, 6 billion images are published every month, and this number is growing!
- By June 1012, Flickr has 7 Billion Photos
- 11 million videos are uploading worldwide every minute
- Approximately 350 million blog posts are published every year
Why Content is in demand? Because people are looking for
- Solves problems
In the developing world, the demand of knowledge, manfully content is never ending
Let’s try to understand social media meaning. Social medial is a content, which consist comments, text, images, videos. It will remind you that content can be any type of media and format. Social media is all that Media in all its formats that was previously hidden on personal computers, consisted in files offline, but now it can be published to a variety of social media platforms that host and make public your previously unpublished media.
Let think what should be published and how to find right path, let’s say right content?
Let’s list all types of content we know so far
In our days so easy to create simple video, as the development of inexpensive video cameras with high definition, included in smart phones, becomes the standard feature allow you to create any kind of video content and share it immediately via multiple.
Types of videos:
- Meeting records (try not to break confidential policy)
- Video about products
- “How To” videos that instruct and teach
- People feedbacks, comments about your product, service or store.
Presentation is easier to create comparing with Video. Gust link several images together and use your presentation via different sources, share your presentation with colleges, customers or friends, or choose public sharing.
You can create different types of presentations. Basically presentation is dynamic slideshow; its marketing rating is much higher than the rating of static image. Your presentations may instruct your customers how to use products and may be applied to your product on online stores.
Creating images content is even easier than creating presentation content. High definition images that are well produced can provide high engagement.
- You can create a masterpiece using Adobe Photoshop or any other editor to attract people’s attention to your company, brand , product or service. Be creative, use high definition cameras to make the best shot. Visually presented concept is the best way of describing what you offer.
- Photos at events demonstrate active participation in your industry and can provide high credibility through association.
- Variety of photos of your product are better than text description.
- Take photo of your staff at work. It can provide a personal insight to a company that humanizes companies which is vital on a social web.
- Make photos of you business, café or restaurant, spas salon, golf club, to give an idea for your customer what to expect.
By providing nice, bright attractive images, you increase your brand recognition and lift your ranting upfront your competitors.
4. Text Content
Text content is one of the oldest of formats, but it is still one of the most useful and important part of the whole internet content. It is not so easy to create good, concise, clear, well organize text content.
The most highly engaging text:
- White papers – General reports, which describes some aspects for prospects buyers. They are generally 8-12 pages in length
- eBooks – They are usually 20-100 pages in length. Such resources can be free (in the short form) and maybe sold in the longer format. eBook usually present more complex information than white papers.
- Case Studies –They are typically 1-2 pages long and with the narrative structure of the a story and are based upon real life events. Usually it describes strategies and tactics of particular business cases.
Audio and podcasts are widely used. Podcasts can also be very effective when packaged together with a presentation or video
- Podcasts: Pre-recorded presentations either by one person or a group. Podcasts discusses a topic that educates and solves problems.
- Live on-line radio shows with interviews of experts, educational programs, news, podcasts and entertainment programs.
Audio is more powerful marketing tool than anybody can expect. People listen audio while doing other things. So audio content suggests more verity and is simple to record and implement.
You can boost your sales simply by recording audio instruction to each of your product. You can always describe advantages of your product, using different examples. So Audio content can be used as single tool or accompanied with other content types.
Sometimes using a range of formats for the same information will allow you to reach a broader audience.
You can use all kind of content form marketing purposes on glabex.com.
Glabex is the US’s first free online shopping portal for local independent retailers. Glabex connects the individuality and choice of products from independent shops with the convenience of being able to shop online anytime.
The site is made for wide range of businesses retailers to quickly set up online store so that customers can browse and to buy from the shores they trust.
Glabex puts business online, giving local shoppers 24/7 access to their favorite brands with all the convenience and benefits associated with e-commerce.
There is no more need to run your own online store, simple register and upload your products, accompanied it with variety of different content, like images, videos, presentations. So not think about hoisting or service fees.