Content Creation and Distribution throughout the social world!
One of the global concepts of modern advertising is audience involvement. It comes from growing social media expansion. The idea is very simple – if people ignore most advertising messages, don’t just shout louder; inspire them with the right forms of communication which result in a message people can relate to.
1. Involvement affects the coverage of the campaign
Involvement is not a solution for all the problems inherent in communicating advertising messages. People understand what you want to say, but the main problem is that these people will be less loyal to your products because nobody wants to listen to your message or get involved in a marketing campaign.
You need to run a company by building brand recognition, and therefore it is necessary to build a wide audience by sending out a relevant message.
- Involved contacts
The first point suggests good marketing makes for more involved contacts. Usually, we want only the highest quality contacts. Getting these qualified contacts usually involves investing in expensive banners and CPM advertising. But there are other ways too.
- The effect of being involved
The problem of the miscommunication between customers and sellers or via B2B marketing is the low quality of involved contacts. For example when we are trying to introduce a service or product to irrelevant contacts, they refused it immediately. Some marketers would be happy to pay extra for quality contacts, but why? But paying more isn’t the answer. It is more important to make the right investments than to make bigger investments. Ad banners on the internet or TV banners aren’t going to be more effective if they are more expensive!
- As a result, the virus message or webpage banner might be only the second step to engagement
The fact is that media advertising is tricky. We have to admit that it can get people talking, but not as much as you might want them to. And this discussion can go in the opposite direction to what you want it to go and have the opposite result of what you intended.
- Another type of involvement through discounts and competitions
Involvement through discounts and competitions is a good promotion campaign, but it is NOT engaging. Sometimes marketers forget that fact. Involvement can only be voluntary, and people do not get involved in promotions with prizes or discounts.
For example, very often people get involved in marketing campaign through social networking contests, which are supported by prizes and free coupons. But it necessary to remember that people come for the prize, and they do not care about your brand. The number of prizes is limited and so your promotion brings temporary results, which only last for the duration of your campaign or competition.
- Involvement is not a goal of marketing
The purpose of advertising is to raise awareness, but it is not engaging. It’s the same thing as having 10 000 followers in Linkedin. You have 100 000 members, but so what? If they are all stay silent, nobody will care about your brand. Involvement is a tool for the advertiser, engaging is the goal of advertising.
How to choose an agency and how many agencies to use
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”), search results.
Before moving forward, ask yourself a few questions which will help you to decide:
1. How many leads or sales per month/week/day do you want to generate?
2. What is your estimated budget?
3. Do you have different verticals/domains and whether the keyword set is vast or limited?
If your web resource is small and aimed at one specific type of business, then one agency is enough, otherwise there are just too many over-lapping aspects that could cancel each other out. The agencies would be competing against each other and it could hurt your overall SEO campaign and its rating. Choose a company that has a good understanding of the keyword search volume. So it’s better to choose an agency with a good reputation. Keep in mind that it could be costly.
If your website is a big portal and has different departments, then you can hire 3-4 agencies based on their previous work. These agencies would work on different sections of your website, creating different keywords for each section. In this case their independent work will not be negatively affected by the work of the other agencies. Using a multi-agency approach will enable you to choose based on each agency’s performance.
If you do not have a big budget or you’re looking for a simple promotion campaign for your small business or start-up, do not waste your time on SEO which was created by Google for Google searches. Instead, create simple user-friendly profiles for your company on Glabex.com; list your all products, upload product images, and upload videos. This service is free for any business, and it allows you to create an online presence for your business.
- Text must be clear and simply written, with minimal content as the most people don’t read lots of text on a website
- A company’s website should reflect its main business, so don’t forget put the objective on the front page or a short description of your services and products
- Include only quality content, with video, and a tone of individualized personality that is useful to the audience is a great way to promote SEO
- Attract customer’s attention with some videos or flash features. But take care not to overdo it; if your marketing has too many bells and whistles, it’s just a distraction
- Make sure that your site updated with modern features, as people want to see fresh, cutting-edge designs concise content and a hint of personality
- Creative and unique design is the best way to stand out from the crowd. When being creative, do not forget to focus on your stakeholders
- A site should first be engaging, and then attract leads. Sometimes that means being informative, other times that could mean being entertaining
- Try to keep a healthy balance. Text should be balanced with rich media which keeps users engaged and happy. The brightest solution is not always the most attractive
- Do not forget about navigation; try to make the interface intuitive and easy to use
- Do not forget to include your keywords; your website should be SEO friendly
- Try to include several examples to show people what you can do or what you’ve done for your clients – that’s what people want to see
- Follow your brand image. If your agency is positioned as the bright, creative team, then your website should reflect that. If your brand dictates that you are a serious agency, working with professionals, then users should have that experience. Websites should be designed in cool colors.
You don’t want to bother with website creating? Just create a company profile on Glabex.com!
Glabex provides all the necessary tools to make your online presence unique and catchy. It allows you to upload multimedia, provide descriptive information and link your business profile page with the major social media networks. Your Glabex profile page is well-balanced and has a modern design. On Glabex you can collaborate with your customers and create your own free domain name! It’s a FREE tool. You will never think about hosting or providers, SEO or programming.
Go to Glabex.com and enrich your business online presence in just one minute!
Have you ever thought about having an online presence as a small business owner?
Once I started my business, I asked myself the following questions:
Once I started my business, I asked myself the following questions:
- What is actually having an online business presence means ?
- Why my business need a proper online presences ?
- How it will effect the way I do business ?
Online Presence Means
Just the tools we use to do business online are different due to the new technology.
In current environment online presence means having at least the following:
- Business web site;
- Facebook Page, Twitter Account;
- Online Store
Please note result depends how well you use these tools
- Only Having online presence only will not generate business for you. It is just like opening a high street shop does not guarantee that you will get business. New business generation depends on how well you market your shop online or offline.
- Therefore, customers are getting more and more demanding and want to interact with the businesses using new communication tools before they decide to buy. For this you need a two way communication tools such as website with a blog and social media properties.
Why Small Businesses Need Online Presence
- World has changed whether you accept it or not.
- Nowadays customers want to see what other people say about any business they are going to do business with.
- This is not possible to find out from phone directory or yellow pages alone.
- Therefore, people find businesses online and like to check reviews before deciding to do business with any one.
How It Will Effect Your Business
Online presence give you the freedom to sell potentially across the globe as long as you can deliver.
Some of the benefits of having a good online presence
1. Power to sell more through another powerful channel;
- Potential to sell all over the world;
- Social Media tools help word of mouth marketing;
- Potential of make a system and sell on auto pilot;
- Low operating expense compare to brick & mortar business.
Business owners like you are busy people
- Not time for posting in dozens of social media platforms..
- No time for organizing online stores..
- No time for charting with customers and replaying on reviews..
- No time at all!
Glabex business tool!
- It is free!
- Easy to set up your professional business presence;
- Integrated Marketing Tool, which focuses primarily on the business development;
- Social Sync Tool allows to manage your social marketing from one place with on click!
- Ecommerce Platform !
- Centralized customer communication tool!
- Professional Media library!
Creating the network of resellers, agents, brokers, representatives
You can use the Push Strategy in the following cases:
1. Your product is popular and does not involve deep customization
2. You are new to the market
3. You have a tainted reputation and you can “borrow” mediator’s reputation
4. You’re not going to stay long in this market and the release of this product is temporary
1. Advertising your product, in same time you advertise Reseller
2. There are the costs associated with sales, within a developed system of discounts for resellers, various contests, loyalty programs, providing them with various promotional materials, training, sales and so on.
3. Nothing keeps the reseller to break the contract with you
4. It is difficult to control and predict sales. Small businesses always have a certain dependence on distributers which are always pursuing their own interests
5. The breach of contract with a key agent can almost completely block the flow of new customers. This is a fairly common situation where the agent is “big”, and you are “small”
Selling by yourself
1. To release services or products under its own brand
2. To position your product as an element of prestige and service for the elite
3. By investing money in product advertising, in same time you will be supporting your brand
4. To get better control over sales and more stable ROI
1. The implementation of this strategy requires a financial and time costs
2. Your business is highly dependent on your reputation
Be Smart, do not share your profits with resellers
Sell on glabex.com – Save your time and money
Glabex.com is a unique platform, which helps you to sell your product by yourself, reach enormous number of customers, build your brand and create a reputation