How to choose an agency and how many agencies to use
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”), search results.
Before moving forward, ask yourself a few questions which will help you to decide:
1. How many leads or sales per month/week/day do you want to generate?
2. What is your estimated budget?
3. Do you have different verticals/domains and whether the keyword set is vast or limited?
If your web resource is small and aimed at one specific type of business, then one agency is enough, otherwise there are just too many over-lapping aspects that could cancel each other out. The agencies would be competing against each other and it could hurt your overall SEO campaign and its rating. Choose a company that has a good understanding of the keyword search volume. So it’s better to choose an agency with a good reputation. Keep in mind that it could be costly.
If your website is a big portal and has different departments, then you can hire 3-4 agencies based on their previous work. These agencies would work on different sections of your website, creating different keywords for each section. In this case their independent work will not be negatively affected by the work of the other agencies. Using a multi-agency approach will enable you to choose based on each agency’s performance.
If you do not have a big budget or you’re looking for a simple promotion campaign for your small business or start-up, do not waste your time on SEO which was created by Google for Google searches. Instead, create simple user-friendly profiles for your company on Glabex.com; list your all products, upload product images, and upload videos. This service is free for any business, and it allows you to create an online presence for your business.
- Customization and Individualization approach
You need to gather and present precise information. This data should enrich your video content and be aimed at the specific type of audience. For instance; you can use data from the customers purchasing and browsing history, geo location targeting, account information and social, lifestyle and behavioral details, hobbies and other information about the customer. The more customized content you create, the better your video marketing will be.
- Variable data generates more leads
If 90% of the data is the same, it will not enrich your personalized content at all. You will probably reach only a small portion of your target audience. The same content doesn’t provide incremental value. Try to diversify your data to create more opportunities to address various individual cases and needs with real-based personalization.
- Life Video calls to action
Video is an effective communicative tool for brands to create bright, easy to utilize messages for their customers. Video marketing is about action. Try to make an effective call-to-action movement in your video like; make a purchase, register for a VIP program, accept a highly relevant offer, call the support center, cancel their contract, etc.
For example video may consist of:
1) Shipping information/online buying instructions confusion
2) Discounts polices
3) Promotes a Value-added Service
Are you unsure about where to host and how to distribute your video content? There are a lot of video hosting websites, social media websites etc. For example: glabex.com allows you to create a business profile, upload images, upload videos about your company, post your services and products, and distribute it on your social network.
Have you ever thought about having an online presence as a small business owner?
Once I started my business, I asked myself the following questions:
Once I started my business, I asked myself the following questions:
- What is actually having an online business presence means ?
- Why my business need a proper online presences ?
- How it will effect the way I do business ?
Online Presence Means
Just the tools we use to do business online are different due to the new technology.
In current environment online presence means having at least the following:
- Business web site;
- Facebook Page, Twitter Account;
- Online Store
Please note result depends how well you use these tools
- Only Having online presence only will not generate business for you. It is just like opening a high street shop does not guarantee that you will get business. New business generation depends on how well you market your shop online or offline.
- Therefore, customers are getting more and more demanding and want to interact with the businesses using new communication tools before they decide to buy. For this you need a two way communication tools such as website with a blog and social media properties.
Why Small Businesses Need Online Presence
- World has changed whether you accept it or not.
- Nowadays customers want to see what other people say about any business they are going to do business with.
- This is not possible to find out from phone directory or yellow pages alone.
- Therefore, people find businesses online and like to check reviews before deciding to do business with any one.
How It Will Effect Your Business
Online presence give you the freedom to sell potentially across the globe as long as you can deliver.
Some of the benefits of having a good online presence
1. Power to sell more through another powerful channel;
- Potential to sell all over the world;
- Social Media tools help word of mouth marketing;
- Potential of make a system and sell on auto pilot;
- Low operating expense compare to brick & mortar business.
Business owners like you are busy people
- Not time for posting in dozens of social media platforms..
- No time for organizing online stores..
- No time for charting with customers and replaying on reviews..
- No time at all!
Glabex business tool!
- It is free!
- Easy to set up your professional business presence;
- Integrated Marketing Tool, which focuses primarily on the business development;
- Social Sync Tool allows to manage your social marketing from one place with on click!
- Ecommerce Platform !
- Centralized customer communication tool!
- Professional Media library!
Creating the network of resellers, agents, brokers, representatives
You can use the Push Strategy in the following cases:
1. Your product is popular and does not involve deep customization
2. You are new to the market
3. You have a tainted reputation and you can “borrow” mediator’s reputation
4. You’re not going to stay long in this market and the release of this product is temporary
1. Advertising your product, in same time you advertise Reseller
2. There are the costs associated with sales, within a developed system of discounts for resellers, various contests, loyalty programs, providing them with various promotional materials, training, sales and so on.
3. Nothing keeps the reseller to break the contract with you
4. It is difficult to control and predict sales. Small businesses always have a certain dependence on distributers which are always pursuing their own interests
5. The breach of contract with a key agent can almost completely block the flow of new customers. This is a fairly common situation where the agent is “big”, and you are “small”
Selling by yourself
1. To release services or products under its own brand
2. To position your product as an element of prestige and service for the elite
3. By investing money in product advertising, in same time you will be supporting your brand
4. To get better control over sales and more stable ROI
1. The implementation of this strategy requires a financial and time costs
2. Your business is highly dependent on your reputation
Be Smart, do not share your profits with resellers
Sell on glabex.com – Save your time and money
Glabex.com is a unique platform, which helps you to sell your product by yourself, reach enormous number of customers, build your brand and create a reputation
it is combination of eCommerce with eBusienss elements, plus social synchronization. Glabex Commerce solutions.