6 principles of creating the right content for the B2B-blog
There’s no need to write about the importance of a business blog, and even less about how important content is. But one thing you do need is to realize that you need a blog, and to understand how to work with it, and most importantly; what to write.
So our recommendations are:
- Attract new visitors
- Turn visitors into customers
- Subscribe the fans of your blog to your regular updates
Principle 1: Establish Credibility
It’s important in the first phase of building a relationship with your visitors to understand that your blog is not a waste of time. Readers should be aware that information is provided by an expert and that they can trust your recommendations 100%.
How to gain trust:
- Publish reviews from satisfied customers
- Share links to sites where you are mentioned as an expert or a reliable partner
- Post links to your articles on third-party resources
Principle 2: Share your experience
You should not pretend that you are the only guru in the world. There are a number of online experts whose experience can be useful both to you and to your customers.
- Provide links to the blogs of other experts in the industry (not to be afraid of losing visitors. On the contrary; they will perceive you as a source of even more valuable information)
- Publish articles from other successful authors (with their permission, of course)
- Select really useful information like interesting content on third-party resources. Ensure that it’s reliable; if your visitors find bad information on your site; they will blame you and nobody else.
Principle 3: Create an offer
Encourage feedback from your visitors so that they share their own experiences and views on topics. This can be expressed in the form of comments, questions, feedback or their own stories.
Principle 4: Informing
The primary objective of visitors to B2B blogs is to gain new knowledge.
How can you provide new knowledge?
- Recommend useful books
- Published data from the latest research
- Analyze the situation in the market
- Link to news sources to provide the most current information
- Answer questions
- Describe real-life examples of your product / service
When you have developed an interested audience, you can begin to organize seminars and webinars.
Principle 5: Do not hide your success!
It’s unlikely that visitors will trust your company if they are not familiar with your achievements.
Talk about yourself:
- Share your successful experiences through case studies
- Write about the current affairs of the company
- Publish information about the development of your company
There’s no need to go into detail or disclose sensitive information. Rather, utilize more general statistics such as: “In the last three months we have published 50 articles in prominent publications.”
Principle 6: Focus on visual content
Visual information improves readability.
How to create interesting visual content:
- Create Infographics
- Invent your own memes,
- Illustrate the quotes of famous people in your posts
Industry seals is a proven alternative. Likes and comments are nice! But do not forget that your audience has come for knowledge, not for entertainment.
Were to use these practices
Use this knowledge on Glabex.com.
Glabex provides excellent tools for casual sellers and small businesses who want to be successful by dealing directly with their customers.
These tools, along with the ease-of-use of the platform, make it easy and quick for business owners or product managers or individuals to sell online and advertise their companies, collaborate with their clients, answer questions, and provide feedback.
As Glabex provides full social network collaboration, it allows you synchronize business company profiles, products, and your online store with all the major social networking systems, automatically publishing all your updates!
By democratizing the buy-sell experience, consumers have the ability to buy cheaper goods and services, as they are buying from sellers with NO commission. They can also find some amazing goods.